1tbsp black papper
Barrah Kebab Recipe | Recipe | Home-made cooking | Food Cousine
You try to make spicy delicious Barrah Kebab recipe and have enjoyed a spicy meal. Wait for your feedback about this recipe. It’s a good, healthy, spicy and delicious recipe.
Barrah Kebab Ingredients:
Lamb chops 1kg
Yogurt 70 g
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Green chili paste 1 tbsp
Red chili paste tow and half tbsp
Onion, chopped 4 tbsp
Garam masala 1and half tsp
Coriander seeds 1 tsp
Mint leaves 2 and a half tbsp
Fenugreek leaves 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
Salt t your taste
Mustard oil 2 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Fringe the mutton chop and take out excess fat, perforation the sides of the mutton with a fork and maintain them aside.
- In a separate bowl merge every ingredient except the decorate and merge well.
- Blend the mixture in a blender to get a flat paste.
- Pour the prepared marinade more than the mutton chops and rub well to coat the marinade equally.
- Cover and refrigerate for 5 to 7 hours or if possible overnight to allow the mutton to tenderize and period the meat.
- Preheat the grill to high and brush with oil to prevent the mutton to stick to the grill.
- position the mutton chops on the grill and lessen the grill heat to medium.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes on every side and baste its leftover juices in the marinade bowl.
- Baste with melted butter and carry on cooking for 6 to 10 minutes.
- Once the chops are nearly cooked, allow them to rest on the side and then heat them over the grill another time.
- Once the chops are cooked, serve hot along with onion rings, lemon wedge, mint chutney on the side and sprinkle chat masala.
“Allow the mutton chops to break after grilling allows them to cook move calmly through hold overcooking and build up a tender soft mutton.”